Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hiatus: Coast Guard weekend

Today is usually the day I get my craft on. I am taking a small hiatus.

I am getting ready to take a mini vacation. I leave tomorrow for Grand Haven, MI, and I come back Sunday. I am really excited. My boyfriend will get to meet my mother and stepfather. He will also get to experience one of the best weekends at Grand Haven. That would be Coast Guard weekend.

We will fill our time with carnival rides, craft shows, walks on the beach/pier and fireworks. I am really looking forward to this weekend. I am excited to see all the cool things on sale at the craft show. I know I will be buying a glass nail file! Who knows what else.

I hope that I can bring back some inspiration for my blog. I plan to take pictures. Maybe you readers will be lucky enough to see them.

I'd love to hear comments on if you tried something...Let's be friends y'all :) Did it work? yay or nay? Do you like what you see? Do you want to see pics of Coast Guard :)

Love,
Ally Norm

No comments:

Post a Comment